RMS Traffic Controller
BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL
PH: (02) 6582 3393
This course provides training for staff who are required to control traffic with a Stop Slow bat. This course will provide participants with the knowledge, skills and attitudes to perform traffic control safely for their co-workers and the public.
Learning outcomes include how to:
- Understand the role of a Traffic Controller.
- Apply the procedures of traffic controlling within a worksite.
- Operate a 2-way radio correctly and effectively.
- Promote the role of traffic controller in the community
- Adequate literacy
- A NSW WorkCover Construction Induction Certificate or equivalent
AND HOLD OR HAVE PREVIOUSLY HELD
- A NSW P2 Drivers Licence or equivalent or higher
OR HAVE HELD
- A NSW Traffic Controller Photo ID card (expired within the last two years)